Classes & Registration
We are no longer taking a wait-list for the current 2018-2019 school year.
This list is for the 2019-2020 school year.
Monday / Wednesday / Friday Morning
This class has Limited Availability.
Monday / Wednesday / Friday Afternoon
Currently taking enrollment.
Tuesday / Thursday
This class is currently FULL and taking a wait-list.
For enrollment and wait-list information, please contact the Preschool Director.
Monday / Wednesday / Friday
The four and five year old classes are based upon a nine-month curriculum designed to prepare a child for elementary school. Cooperation and sharing are emphasized in games, music and movement, arts and crafts, academics and supervised free play throughout the year. Students can begin at anytime and will not be behind others.
Parent participation required is 3 times per session for this class.
Tuesday / Thursday
The three and four year old class is a recreation-oriented program and is a good introduction to group activities. Children will experience simple arts and crafts, show and tell, circle time, organized games and supervised free play.
Parent participation required is 2 times per session for this class.
|Class||Hours||Resident Cost||Non-Resident Cost|
|Monday / Wednesday / Friday||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||$215 per month||$220 per month|
|Monday / Wednesday / Friday||12:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||$215 per month||$220 per month|
|Tuesday / Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||$165 per month||$170 per month|
April 11th 2019 | 8:00 am
- Open Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year will take place in-person at the District Office located at 4150 Temescal Street. (no online registration accepted)
- There will be one line for Residents and one line for Non-Residents. Fair Oaks Residents will receive priority when registering on this day.
- $90 non-refundable registration and ePACT fee due at time of registration.
- The following documents are required and must be available at time of registration:
Reminders & FAQ
- Child must be three (3) by September 1st, 2019 to enroll in the Tuesday/Thursday class and four (4) by September 1st, 2019 to enroll in the Monday/Wednesday/Friday class.
- Children can only be enrolled for one class at a time. Children may wait-list for another class.
- The required Emergency and Medical Information Packet will be completed via ePACT Emergency Network following the completion of enrollment. (Documents provided above are REQUIRED for ePACT and can be can be scanned and emailed to you at your request)
- To register after Open Enrollment, please contact the Preschool Director. An $90 non-refundable registration & ePACT fee, and partial or full session tuition is due at time of registration.