DECEMBER 15 & 16
Santa will be in town and he plans to make some special visits to all the good girls and boys of Fair Oaks. Santa and his top elf will stop at registered residences for photos, candy canes, and conversation.
Please be sure to read through these IMPORTANT registration details PRIOR to registering.
- Registration will open October 1st.
- Santa Stops are $20 each residence/stop (no more than 8 individuals per residence).
- Santa is only in town for a short window of time. With that being said, he can only visit Fair Oaks residents or those residences on the border of Fair Oaks (within 1 mile).
- Santa Stops will take place on either December 15 or 16 between 4:30pm-7:30pm. You must be available for your visit to happen on either night and be available for the entire time indicated. Northpole Elves will choose the most optimal route so as not to backtrack. You will be notified of your assigned date and time (within a 30 minute window) at least three days in advance of Santa's departure.
- Stops are quick (5 minutes) and designed for one household (max 8 individuals). If you have multiple families &/or friends that wish to get a photo with Santa please register for an additional stop.
- Santa Stops will take place out front of your residence. Be prepared for Santa's arrival (look out for his "sleigh" decked out in lights and listen for carols). If you plan to take photos you may consider a photo backdrop, special chair, or bench to sit on. Consider lighting and ensure your phone or camera is charged and working.
- Santa can bring a special gift to a loved one! All gifts must be pre-labeled with the individual's name and address of stop. All gifts must be dropped off to our District office by December 10th by 5:00pm.
- PLEASE NOTE: REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED AFTER DECEMBER 10, 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS. WE ARE UNABLE TO TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION OR CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS AFTER DECEMBER 10, 2021.