The Bond Oversight Committee (BOC) is responsible for the overview of bond expenditures and certifying that all bond funds are only be spent on allowable bond projects as identified in the ballot language of Measure J. The BOC provides a valuable link between the Fair Oaks recreation and Park District and the citizens of Fair Oaks in regards to the bond projects.
Responsibilities of the Bond Oversight Committee are:
• Helping the District with community outreach as projects are further refined.
• Collecting information and data as needed and provide ideas and insight to implement the projects.
• Monitoring the implementation of the bond projects.
• Reviewing bond expenditures and provide an annual report on the projects and expenditures.
• As needed or requested reporting to the Board on the progress of the Bond Projects.
The BOC meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 6:30 PM in the Old Fair Oaks Library, 4200 Temescal Street, Fair Oaks. For agendas and minutes, please click here.